Friday, June 5, 2009

"At the Mountains of Madness" Antarctica Map

After waiting far too long I'm finally able to offer up my "At the Mountains of Madness" prop map.



This is a 17.5" x 22.5" map of Antarctica based on the one done by John Bartholomew for the 1922 "Times Survey Atlas of the World". I've cleaned up some dirt and a few small tears and corrected the color registration, but the weathering along the edges was left intact because I like the way it looks. The level of detail in the map is absolutely stunning. Unfortunately, that also means the file is gigantic- 89 megs.

You can download it over here.

2 comments:

Emmanuel said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!

Propnomicon said...

It's my pleasure. I would've posted it earlier, but the file is so big that I couldn't find anyplace to host it.