Monday, June 22, 2009

Ancient Vaults & Eldritch Secrets

Thanks to Ancient Vaults & Eldritch Secrets for the link and kind words. Stop by for a hit of that ol' skool gaming goodness, and watch out for the dreaded Iron Scorpions of Zeladize.

In case anyone was curious, links to blogs outside Propnomicon's primary area of interest are usually added to the "Other Stuff" category on the right. Not because I don't respect their content or subject matter, usually quite the opposite in fact, but because I have such a very narrow focus on props based on the Cthulhu Mythos and, to a lesser extent, science fiction and horror stories set in the 20's and 30's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link!
I have been buzzing around your site for quite some time and when I am not doing Oldschool gaming I have some BRP/Chaosium brewing.

Besides, my Oldschool always has a little bit of horror thrown in for good measure.

Propnomicon said...

I wish I had more time to actually game, but at least I'm able to vicariously experience the fun with your website.

When I finally settle in to the old folks home I'm going to spend the rest of my days recreating the awesome games of my youth.

Anonymous said...

If the time frees up, all you need is a library or used bookstore and a copy of the One Page Oldschool Primer. Once the little fish take the bait you can reel them in.

Most of the retro-clones or simulacrums have free core rules to peruse and choose which one you prefer.