Saturday, November 20, 2010

Laboratory Props

Tonight I will spend the princely sum of $1 to make my monthly lottery ticket purchase. I know it's a fool's game, with an infinitesimally small chance of winning, but hope springs eternal. As long as I keep it to once a month I figure I'm getting good entertainment value for my dollar.

On the off chance I do win, the one truly extravagant purchase I plan on making is a complete mad scientist's lab. I've lusted after after one since I was a child, and Stelter Creative is the place I'll be getting most of the furnishings from. This is what I dream of having when money is no object. Wish me luck.



4 comments:

Leo Dias De Los Muertos said...

If I lived nearby we would construct your dream lab together bro!
That stuff is amazing!

Propnomicon said...

@ Leo Dias

If I win the lottery you can rest assured I'll be paying you a visit. I would love to have you sculpt a full size MiGo for the lab.

retromancy said...

I wish the lab I worked in looked as fantastic as this does - thanks for sharing.

Yellow Phantom said...

Truly one of the coolest things I've ever seen!