Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Marriage License Prop

Here's another marriage license, similar to the one I posted last week.

1 comment:

Raven said...

Just remember that for the folks of Arkham, Innsmouth, Kingsport, and Martin's Beach -- all in Essex County, Massachusetts -- the word "State" must be changed to "Commonwealth" wherever it appears.

This is also true for marriages -- and for other official documents where the word "State" may appear -- in Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.