Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Prime Props

Amazon is holding their "Prime Early Access" sale today and tomorrow. Much to my surprise, there are actually some deals on products I like. I'll update this post if I find more.

These fantasy coins are great fillers for treasure stashes.  The set includes 50 coins that have a nice heft, the brass wash is well done, and the faux leather pouch doesn't look half bad if you replace the modern compression catch. I bought two sets back when they were $15.99, so this $12.78 Prime price actually qualifies as a deal. 


Another nice one.  These are made by the same company as the set above.  This package includes 70 coins (30 gold coins, 20 silver coins, and 20 copper coins) for $15.99, a solid discount from the normal $19.99. 

 



1 comment:

Beth said...

Damn you man, what have you done!