Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miskatonic University Project Update

After a far-too-long gestation the Miskatonic University Project is nearing completion. The original end date was scheduled for 2/28, but because of complications with the felt pennant it looks like things will actually be wrapping up next week. I want to thank all of you for your patience, and I can guarantee you'll be happy with the results.

Here's a look at the 1" brass and enamel lapel pin. I'll be posting more pictures of the finished items over the coming days.

11 comments:

Mortis said...

That looks fantastic. I'm kicking myself now for thinking the brass only one I already have was good enough!

Will you have any extra pins after packages are mailed? I'd be interested in picking up a straggler if you do!

Anonymous said...

That looks stunning! Any extras being produced for people who were short of funds early on?

Robert Olmstead said...

great one really !!! and so .... beautiful.

My vest is waiting for it ;0)

Alban

Surreality said...

It turned out really fine!

Alex Kaeda said...

I am excited!

Phil said...

Ooooh, that came out great!

Hope I'll be able to get one when they're ready.

Unknown said...

AMAZING.

Badger said...

Hey Prop,

Tom and i are attempting to get in touch with you about some stuff. Is the email address i have for you not working?

Also, the pin looks great. :)

Leo Dias De Los Muertos said...

It´s so beautifull it hurts!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would really like to see if there is a chance to sign up to the project for extra funding. This sounds great!

christian lehmann said...

NOW i can kick myself for not chiming in in time. hope you'll have a few extras

Once again, let me say how much, as A lovecraft fan and player, as an author, I enjoy and admire your talent, skill, imagination and dedication