Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lovecraft Noir

Sith Sheriff Brody has posted some nifty Lovecraftian vignettes over at the Replica Prop Forum. He includes the source files for some of the props used, including a cool little sigil and the cover of a vintage Arabic pocket dictionary.

Update: Well, that was a huge mistake. Unfortunately, accessing the thread requires membership. And membership is only open at certain times of the year, so there's a good chance I've managed to point you toward content you won't be able to see for months. I apologize for the needless frustration.



4 comments:

Wirelizard said...

The link is asking for a login & password before anything is viewable - any way to see this without signing up for that forum?

Propnomicon said...

@ Wirelizard

Sweet fancy Moses, you're right. I'm a member, so it never even occurred to me you would have to sign up to view the material.

Mike J. said...

Guess you'll just have to post it all, eh?

Lord Auron said...

I am not a member since I had a falling out with them years ago, but I can still see all of the threads except for this one.