Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Week Of Forbidden Tomes

Starting Sunday I'm going to try something a little different- a theme week.

For seven days I'm going to focus on tomecraft, the creation of prop books filled with dark secrets and limitless potential. I'll be featuring resources for making your own as well as posting examples of prop books that I especially enjoy, like the "Necronomicon", the Grail Diary, and "The Nine Gates to the Kingdom of Shadows".

We'll start things off tomorrow with not one, not two, but a whole gallery of amazing prop tomes.

2 comments:

Doc Atomic said...

A week of posting "fake" books of forbidden knowledge, deadly secrets, and unholy incantations. Yep, I'll be logging out and hiding in a rune-covered bunker for the duration. If I emerge to a world full of walking dead and tentacled aberrations, I absolutely know who I'm blaming...

Propnomicon said...

It's not my fault! I told everyone they only had to *look* realistic, but noooooo...they have to go and use real sigils and incantations.