Sunday, June 1, 2014

Silver Linings

Last week I mentioned that I've apparently developed a sensitivity to epoxy putty.  That means avoiding any skin contact with the substance, so I've been forced to wear nitrile gloves and use shaping tools to sculpt.  It's turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm not sure why, but I've seen a huge improvement in the quality of my work.  I'm finishing up a project right now and I'm genuinely amazed at the results.  I'll post pictures later this week when it's completed, but I think you'll be as surprised as I was. 


3 comments:

CoastConFan said...

That's not a silver lining, it's pure gold! I'm glad to hear it Propnomicon and I am looking forward to your newest prop.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Congratulations.

Stella Anderson said...

I look forward to seeing the results!