Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cthulhu Fhtagn! Landron Edition

Landron Artifacts continues to expand it's Mythos offerings.  It's latest effort is a nice take on the iconic idol from "The Call of Cthulhu".


Raven said...

In shape and position, and especially with the triple pupils, this very strongly resembles H.P. Lovecraft's own drawing of the statuette from "Call of Cthulhu" -- much more than most renditions.

Matt S said...

I would gladly buy this. it's too bad he doesn't ship to Canada. *sigh*

landronartifacts said...

Thanks so much for the kind feedback, Raven. I tried to stick to his drawing while making it different enough to be my own.

Matt S, I currently offer most items for export outside of the U.S. More details here: http://landronartifacts.com/international_shipping.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. -AL