Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mr. Wilum Weighs In

If you're not already familiar with Wilum Pugmire it's difficult, bordering on impossible, to explain his place in Lovecraft fandom. The self-described "Queen of Eldritch Horror" is a one-of-a-kind personality that revels in his exuberant eccentricity and just happens to write some of the most intriguing Mythos stories in circulation. That said, my pathetic ego is immensely pleased that he mentioned his enjoyment of my faux trailer for "At the Mountains of Madness" in his latest YouTube video.

2 comments:

w. h. pugmire, esq. said...

I just now found this! I'm glad my comments pleas'd ye. Lovecraft is intoxicating, & writing Lovecraftian horror is growing more and more addictive for me. I feel that I can go on and write it forever, until ye end of time. Ia!

w. h. pugmire, esq. said...

I just stumbled upon this, and I thank ye for posting it. It is one of the very few good things about growing older (I've just turned sixty--groan...), that the older I grow the more I appreciate the genius of H. P. Lovecraft, and the more I ache to pay homage to him through my own books. There is much work yet to be done--before I go gaga. Ia!