Monday, October 19, 2009

Moving On

Now that I've had a little time to recover from last week's insane rush, it's time to start looking forward to what's next. Well, kind of. Over a year ago I first mentioned producing a period map for the "At the Mountains of Madness" project. Thanks to the influx of capital from the Miskatonic swag I finally have enough funds to cover the printing costs, so that will definitely be the next item I produce. Realistically, I know there isn't going to be enough demand for a 1920's era map of Antarctica to justify the printing costs on it's own, but I think offering it as part of a complete "At the Mountains of Madness" prop set is economically viable.

Beyond that, I'm not sure. I'm going to spend most of this week working on some Halloween projects for friends, but after that I think I might take a sojourn to Innsmouth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Period map of the antarctic - er yes please. Boat Game Guy

Jason said...

Yes, that map would be awesome.

on a side note, I did a quick write up on your field journals here

http://www.jaheath.com/topics/props-to-propnomicon/

and will be posting some pics later of one of the actors modeling the antarctic t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

Yesssssss....... I've been waiting many, many months for an antarctic patch(i'll take 2 please!). The map I'm sure will make it well worth the wait......did I hear November as a possible issue date?
Thank you for all your efforts.
Eric

Propnomicon said...

@ Anonymous

I can't wait to see some pictures from your event.

@ Jason

Thank you for the very kind words. If there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

@ Anonymous Eric

Black Friday in November is the target date.