Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Wrath, It Knows No Bounds

It looks like I won't be releasing the Miskatonic project this week after all.

The production of the patches and pins has been plagued by delays from the start for reasons that escape me. The only explanation I can think of for the factory's continual footdragging is an unexpected back to school rush from sports teams. No matter what the cause, I'd feel a lot better about it if they had been a little more forthcoming.

That said, everything else is on schedule. I have the Orne Library postcards in hand (and I'm particularly happy with how they came out), the notebooks should be delivered by UPS within the hour, and all of the packaging is ready to go. Now I just wait, and wait, and wait for the centerpieces to show up.

On the bright side, that does give me a little more time to finish up some interesting Miskatonic ephemera.

Update: Perhaps the Old Ones do smile upon me. It looks like the patches and pins will be here on Friday after all. I knew sacrificing that goat would help.

No comments: