Saturday, September 5, 2009

Miskatonic University Seal: Colorized

The title pretty much says it all. The original Miskatonic seal was designed solely as black and white line art without any thought to how the design would look in color. Over the past week I started fiddling around with different color schemes and finally settled on this one. Like it? Hate it? Think maroon and grey are terrible colors for the school? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Just click through on the thumbnails for the full resolution version of each size.

4" 300 dpi


2" 300 dpi


1" 300 dpi

1 comment:

Doc Atomic said...

I like it. Looks very collegiate!

You know, this would make a lovely patch... something that the college Joes would have attached to their blazers back in the Twenties. Maybe in a smaller size or something. A good pin, too, now that I'm thinking about it.

Not that I'm looking for more stuff to buy or anything!