I want to thank everyone that has offered suggestions over the last few days for the Miskatonic notebook. Each little tweak and adjustment has made it better, and you've been able to see things that I didn't because of my proximity to the project. Frankly, because of your help I think this is going to be the coolest thing I've ever made. Here's the final design:
And the modified design for one of the Expedition notebooks that, hopefully, I'll be doing as part of the "Black Friday" project:
I put in the order for the Miskatonic patches and pins yesterday, and I'll be ordering the notebooks today.