Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not of This Earth

Professional gaff artist Takeshi Yamada brings us this alien skull.


CoastConFan said...

Alert David Icke and hold on to your monoatomic gold!

Alex Kaeda said...

I love the backstory. *nods* In a way, it reminds me of Stargate SG1's 'ancients' (particularly the girl found in Antarctica at the Antarctic Stargate), crossed with some elements of paleoanthroplogy and cryptozoology.

as a slight side-note, medical skull fans might be interested in something semi-related http://www.skullsunlimited.com/record_variant.php?id=4768

Tóbal said...

A cool prop !!!
It is very nice to see all these strange things from creative minds around the world.
I´ll take a look to his website.
Best regards from Spain.
(At least I could post if forums , IE was bugged for me and it was impossible to participate...)