Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miskatonic University Update

I've discussed my paranoia about complications popping up during a project before, and now Murphy's Law has met my expectations.

The manufacture of the patches, pins, and notebooks went off flawlessly. They're done and in my hands. The postcards should arrive by the end of the week at the very latest.

The Miskatonic pennants? They haven't even started production, thanks to a single misplaced digit in my credit card number and a total communications failure. That was resolved yesterday, but now production is going to take another 12-15 business days. Followed by the inevitable shipping delay.

Based on my initial project timeline the project is still on track for being done by the end of the month, but I had been hoping to wrap everything up next week.

3 comments:

CoastConFan said...

Doggone new-fangled base 10 positional notation system. We need to get back to our roots with some good old fashioned Babylonian base 60 system notation. It was good enough for Marduk and Ishtar, it’s good enough for me! Uh, anybody got a clay tablet handy?

Tyler said...

Disappointing news. Thank you for keeping us up to date. The pennant is what made me sign on this time, so I'm both looking forward to hanging it in my office and prepared to be patient so everything comes off properly.

Harald said...

I distinctly seem to remember you jinxing it earlier, so what did you expect? ;)