Wow. With over two weeks to go the Arkham Sanitarium project is already over three quarters of the way to full funding. I can't thank you enough for your support.
Today I have the first of the paper props, a ward leave card. In the pipe I have a clinical file card and a legal commitment form that should be done in the next week. After that I'll be tackling the kind of official paper (like incident reports and therapeutic evaluations) that you would find inside a patient's case file.
One thing that I did want to touch on is the possibly misleading graphic I used for the "Arkham Sanitarium Prop Package" banner. From that you might get the impression that everything included in the package is going to be aged and grunged up, but that's not the case. The paper items will reproduce the look of vintage printing with a slightly rough print quality, but they won't be physically distressed.