Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cthulhu Tablet, Take Two

In a stunning example of synchronicity, I stumbled across this take on a Mythos-touched clay tablet just after finding yesterday's entry. I love being able to compare different takes on the same subject. GladeFlower's tablet is far more ornate, but I rather like the clean presentation of Tailiana's from yesterday.


Jeff said...

I love this one very nicely done.

CoastConFan said...

I'm always a sucker for cuneiform Cthonian tablets. My Sumerian is a bit rusty, but my translation reads, “Twenty centuries of squamous slumber / were vexed to nightmare by a digging shovel /what rough beast, the stars come round at last / slouches toward Saranath to be reborn?” It’s either that or a recipe for octopus soup.

Weepingwrist said...

Haha, that is hilarious CoistConFan.
I found my tablet here a year later when I googled my own name :)

FOE Studios said...

Thats awesome work!

but....better get it back to Rlyeh before they notice its missing lol