Monday, April 4, 2011

Miskatonic University Update

Everyone who pledged to the Miskatonic University project should have received a mailing notice for their prop sets. If you haven't, please drop me a line.

The feedback so far has been great, particularly in regards to the felt pennant. One of the comments I've been hearing repeatedly is surprise at just how big it is, which probably means I should have played up the fact it's 36" long a bit more. The one negative point I've come across is something I should have caught back in January- the art for the back cover of the notebooks doesn't have proper entry fields.

There aren't any extra sets available, but if you're interested in getting some of the leftover notebooks and postcards I'll be posting a PayPal link later today or tomorrow.

No comments: