It's been a busy week.
The ATMOM decals look gorgeous! I ordered them on Wednesday and, thanks to my proximity to the manufacturer, they were in my hands today. Here's what they look like next to one of the classic-style ATMOM patches:
I'm really happy with how these came out. They're intended to be freebies that I can include when I mail out other stuff, but I'm going to toss a few up on Ebay just to see if there's some interest. I can put up a PayPal link up here if anyone wants some. Unfortunately, I'm once again running into the bane of my business model- shipping. Because I want everything to be as cheap as possible the charges for actually mailing them out become a huge percentage of the total cost. Postage and a mailer for one decal alone will run just under a dollar, so I'm going to price the decals at 4 for $2 so they're reasonably cost effective.
I've ordered the new ATMOM patches and should have final artwork approval next Monday or Tuesday, final sewout approval by next Friday, and the patches in my hands by the week after Thanksgiving. Then I'm going to try and sell every single one of them during the first week in December.
Finally, I'm going to try selling a bundle of my ATMOM props next week. I was kinda bummed that there wasn't enough interest to support doing a print run of the Antarctica map, but I think in combination with a variety of other items the perceived value will be a lot higher.