Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Madness!

It's not quite as nice as a full-blown movie, but I finally finished my faux trailer for the Hollywood version of "At the Mountains of Madness".



Hopefully, this will also mark the start of a project that I've been slowly building towards over the last couple of months. Next week I'll begin taking orders for the ATMOM Antarctic expedition patch and after that I hope to produce one limited edition Mythos-related item every six weeks.

There's been an explosion of "Call of Cthulhu" and Lovecraft related merchandise over the past year, but I think there's still an under served demand for limited-run props and Mythos paraphernalia. I know I'm not going to get rich serving that market, particularly when I intend to keep the price of anything I produce under the $10 mark, but there's enough demand there to justify production runs of items what would be cost prohibitive to produce individually.

No comments: