Curious devices, forbidden artifacts, mysterious creatures, and intriguing documents.
This ornate recreation of a Munduruku trophy head comes to us from artist Ojearte.
Estaba buscando imágenes para inspirarme de nuevo y hacer otra, y... sorpresa; he visto la publicación, mil gracias por compartir. Saludos cordiales OJEARTE
I was looking for inspiration to create a new piece and... surprise, I saw your post. Thank you so much for sharing. Best regards, OJEARTE
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Estaba buscando imágenes para inspirarme de nuevo y hacer otra, y... sorpresa; he visto la publicación, mil gracias por compartir. Saludos cordiales OJEARTE
I was looking for inspiration to create a new piece and... surprise, I saw your post. Thank you so much for sharing. Best regards, OJEARTE
I was looking for inspiration to create a new piece and... surprise, I saw your post. Thank you so much for sharing. Best regards, OJEARTE
Post a Comment