Saturday, November 18, 2017

The Spawn of Propnomicon

I have a post about a nifty bit of Yog-Sothery in the pipeline.  Unfortunately, a small project I was peripherally involved with is taking up a large amount of my time- my grandson, who arrived early this morning.   And so the accursed bloodline carries on!  Heh.

Update:  Thank you all for the very kind words.  My wonderful daughter in law is doing fine, and my son is ecstatic.  I'm looking forward to changing diapers once again.  More importantly, I'll be able to share more stories of changing my son's diapers back when he was a tiny little monkey boy and not the 6' 8" security manager he is now.

14 comments:

Rin McGroyne said...

Congratulations! May he carry on the (ig)noble cause with aplomb.

Baron Opal said...

Congratulations to you and the family!

Varangian said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the little one!

Nick Price said...

Awww! Congratulations!

Nick Price said...

Awwww. Congratulations!

Shel said...

Congratulations, good sir. All the best to you and your family. :)

David G. said...

Congrats!

Randolph Carter said...

Welcome to the young one! And congratulations to the parents!
David

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your spawn!

bea said...

Congrat man, You helped me find a "purpose" for my projects. Grateful for PROPNOMICON.

RahneFan said...

Congratulations!

De Profundis said...

Congratulations all the way from Finland!

Daryl Toh Liem Zhan said...

Congratulations! This might be the best gift for your grandson to begin his training:
http://cisforcthulhu.com/products/sweet-dreams-cthulhu-collectors-box
As long as the parents approved of it!