Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Larp Light

This very cool LARP light comes from....er...somewhere.  I stumbled across it in an Imgur album over here, but can't find any identifying information for the game it was used in.  From the costuming and faction branding I assume it was one of the high-end EuroLARPs.  Both TinEye and Google image search only link back to the original or reposts of same.

Anyone recognize where this is from?  Using welded chain stretched in an arc is a brilliant idea to make it look like the crystal is floating.

Update:  This piece is from the 2012 "Conquest of Mythodea" LARP event in Germany.  My thanks to the commenters who identified the source.

3 comments:

drrugg said...

I have a feeling I saw something like this at a German larp Conquest of Mythodea in 2012 in the big battle field near the "voting area". It is a cool concept!

Unknown said...

That's from the german larp Conquest of Mythodea. Saw it back in 2012 when I was there.

Anonymous said...

It is from Conquest of Mythodea ;)