I'm back! Everything went smoothly with my double bypass. I'm well on the way to full recovery, but it's going to be a while before my totally metal chest scar is completely healed.
Thank you all for the well wishes on my previous post. They were just what I needed.
glad to see that you're back
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! –Mike J, GNDN
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding, so glad to hear all went well!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a speedy recover Oakree.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Glad you are doing better and I hope you heal quickly and fully!
ReplyDeleteThankful to hear it was a success!
ReplyDeletewelcome back, the Stars are Right!
ReplyDeleteGood news! Glad to have you back.
ReplyDeleteIa! Ia!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!
ReplyDeleteFor post-op care, let me refer you to Dr. Herbert West, known to bring patients back from the very edge, and indeed beyond.....
ReplyDeleteGlad all went well! Recover quickly.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! -- Mary S
ReplyDeleteGlad you're ok!
ReplyDelete